The Office of the Public Guardian has issued new guidance on what they can do to help if there are concerns of abuse or neglect under a lasting power of attorney, enduring power of attorney or deputy court order.
The guidance deals with a range of different topics, including:
- What sort of concerns they can help with;
- How to report a concern;
- What happens during an investigation;
- How long an investigation takes;
- What happens at the end of an investigation; and
- Who we tell about the outcome of an investigation.
This guidance applies to England and Wales only.
At Markel Law we regularly comment on SME related matters.
Follow this link to find out more about Markel Law and how we can assist your business.
Find out how to get help if you have concerns that someone is being abused or neglected under a lasting power of attorney, enduring power of attorney or deputy court order.